Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am sorry...

I am but an idiot who have hurt you many times...I do not know how to love you properly. I have been angry at you so many times that I do not know what I am angry about anymore. I am afraid I will really lose you, I do not know what to do, I really want to care about you. But I am afraid that the more I care the worse things will get. I know I am a bad-tempered, hard to deal with girl, you actually loving me, is a miracle. I am really very sorry for my temper,my inconsideration and for all the pain I had caused you. I fear a lot of things and one of it, is my temper, I fear because of my irrationality I will lose you...

I do not want to hurt you, I do not want you to be angry, I do not want you to hate me...I am so afraid that I fulfill my own prophercies, I will try my best to change, I do not want to be such a person anymore...I want to cry...I really really want to cry.

Not because I am angry or sad because of you, it is because I am angry at myself, maybe JJ was right, how do I know how to love somebody when I don't even know how to love myself, I am sorry for the things I said and done, sorry for being such a fool as to not understand you. I am sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment