Sunday, December 5, 2010

Confused...

I don't know how I should face you or how should I talk to you, you have been very cold towards me, uncaring and distant. I do not know what it is that you want and I have decided to let everything go, I still love you but I will not put you first anymore.
There are so much more in this world that I have to keep in my head, I do not want you to take up all the space in my head and my heart. You have been cold, so will I. I will keep myself away from you, I will not let you see me, hear from me or talk to me.
I do not hate you, I never had. I love you so much that it hurts me, I hae chosen this road and I will continue to walk it till the end. Wheter you will realise that I am important to you, I do not know. You are too secretive, I do not know what is it that you're thinking. I have made a decision to be away from you. It will stop my pain.
Do not think I have stop loving....I never had but, if you do not appreciate me while I still love you, I'm sad to say, I will let go. I will definitely let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment