Monday, September 17, 2012

I Finally Figure Out Why

I had not been sleeping well this morning and my wandered to a corner I had not visited for a long, long time. I realised that my inability to let go of something has a few reasons.

1st:
The person who was involved with the 'something' is a constant reminder of how stupid and foolish I once were and this keep the incident fresh in mind everytime I see him.

2nd:
The reasons used to break off our relationship was so ridiculuous that my pride and ego has been hurt badly.

3rd:
And lastly, I shun the memories I have with him and of him....It makes me shiver...and I feel dirty..

I understand that every memory is something precious and that I should cherish it but at the moment, I feel disgusted at how I had become during that time of my life. Maybe one day, I'll come to cherish it as an everlasting memory of something that taught me to stand up tall and walk the road of life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment