Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ponderings....

There are times in my life...I just sit and think,
Of the questions I have in just a blink,
There are times in my life...I ponder my mind,
Yet the answers I seek I was unable to find.

Sometimes I wonder if our lives are meant to be the way it is...sometimes I wonder if the people we meet in this life were the people we met in our past life? Sometimes I wonder if the world would remain the same if there's a slight change of history? Sometimes it seems that there are no answers to the questions I have...Many a time I have sat and wondered...

If love was as simple as cutting a piece of cake,
if love was as complicated as a puzzle,
if life was as simple as peeling an orange
or if life was as complicated as a rubix cube.

2010 is nearing and I'm turning 20, sometimes I wondered in these 19 years of my life of the things I achieved. Like every other girl, I want to like someone yet sometimes I don't think I should...but when I do...they never liked me back....they never did..Not even once...I'm sure a number of teenagers or young adults out there share my experience...Good as I am in giving people advice in their love problems and common problems...I was never able to help myself,a doctor can never cure himself.

However, I still carry hope that in the near future or distant future, I'll meet someone like everyone else...Someone who I would call home wherever he is. We all may have bad experiences or bad relationships but as long as we don't give up easily and always move forward as well as learn to let go, our lives we'll be much easier. Let go of the things that are not yours and it'll stop killing you...

PS: Ahh...nonsense again.


No comments:

Post a Comment